Beth Willingham is a long time performance competitor and a canine behavior specialist. She has titled dogs in Obedience, Agility and Conformation. She has also created training curriculums and training products for dog training organizations across the county. Two of these training products, Proofing Against all Temptation Training Cards, and 101 Things To Do with Contact Obstacles Training Cards are available at Clean Run. Beth also presents seminars across the county, and more recently, she has set up a program to train service dogs.
Dee Cato is a veteran obedience competitor and breeder. She has titled dogs in Obedience, Agility and Conformation. Her detail oriented training style, as well as her understanding of how structure affects performances, allows her to maximize the strengths of a dog/handler team while reducing their weaknesses. She also believes that a great attitude from the dog is essential in competition obedience, and she therefore trains for that enjoyment and excitement in the ring. She is talented at finding ways to fit various training methods to what the team needs, since she knows that one method does not fit everyone. Further, her many years of experience have honed her communication skills with both dogs and with their handlers.
Please read the information below to find out more about what will be offered.
- To hold your spot, please
- Checks should be made out to OCC and mailed to
Email Linda for the mailing address.
- If you have any questions, you may
|Name||Instructor||Cost||Dates||Day of Week||Time|
|Agility: Masters||Beth Willingham||Pre-Pay:$30.00, Regular:$35.00||Oct 10, Nov 7, Dec 19, Jan 16||Saturday||9:00am-10:30am|
|Puppy Class||Beth Willingham||Pre-Pay:$30.00, Regular:$35.00||Oct 10, Nov 7, Dec 19, Jan 16||Saturday||10:30am-11:30am|
|Agility: Novice and Open Sequence||Beth Willingham||Pre-Pay:$30.00, Regular:$35.00||Oct 10, Nov 7, Dec 19, Jan 16||Saturday||12:30pm-2:00pm|
|Privates||Beth Willingham||$60.00||Oct 10, Nov 7, Dec 19, Jan 16||Saturday||2:00pm-3:00pm, 3:00pm-4:00pm|
|Privates||Dee Cato||$70.00||Oct 10, Nov 7, Dec 19, Jan 16||Saturday|| 9:30am-10:30am,10:30am-11:30am
12:30pm-1:30pm, 1:30pm-2:30pm, 2:30pm-3:30pm
- Agility Novice and Open Sequence
- Pre-requisite is at least one previous agility class or permission from the instructor. Dogs must be able to work in close proximity with other dogs. Appropriate for dogs and their handlers who are working at the Novice/Open level as well as advanced dogs and handler teams working specific issues, proofing or lateral distance. Dogs may work on lead in this class but should be working toward off lead training. Foundations are essential to success in anything you do. In this class, we will focus on developing independent obstacle execution with contact obstacles, weave poles, jumps and tunnels. Sequences and short courses will be introduced
- Prerequisites: Participants must be working at the Masters level. This class will challenge you to be the best that you can be. Complex sequences will push your analysis and handling skills beyond your typical training. Teams must be working at the Masters Level.
Lunch from 11:30 to 12:30
In case of inclement weather (too hot or storming) agility classes will meet inside the air-conditioned OCC training building for handler skills.
Obedience classes are inside the air conditioned OCC Training Building.